Tuesday, October 6, 2020

The beginning of a journey!


 I took a short drive from Killeen, TX where I was serving in the Army at Fort Hood and arrived in Austin, TX to visit a friend of a friend to see if I might have the talent to help Wienot Films make the whiteboard explanatory videos that tell wonderful stories. 

The task was to have a few characters and some vehicles to draw and make a little demo video to have Wienot Films be able to show to potential clients. As time passed the style that I offered was picked up by different clients and since then I have been an active part of the company since then.

In this video we included some big trucks and I had the pleasure of working on several videos for clients that were truck companies in one way or another. It has been an amazing adventure to work at Wienot Films and being able to use my artistic skills to help others bring their dreams to life. I have been really grateful for all the opportunities that have received as being a part of the Wienot team!

No comments: