Thursday, October 1, 2020

A touching cancer patient story...


There are some stories that really pull at the heart strings and have a powerful call to action that isn't always overtly expressed. We all have challenges in life and when we hear of the poverty stricken plight of our fellow man in other parts of the world we feel that desire to do a little more. 

Roche Latin America wanted an explanatory video that would help show the unique challenge too many of our brother and sisters face in the poor, rural parts of Latin America during moments of extreme fear when they get diagnosed with cancer. I can only imagine the scary feeling that would be to receive that diagnosis and know that there is little assistance available. It definitely makes me have more gratitude for the blessings I currently have and makes me more open to finding a cause or project to which I can offer some support.

This video was produced by us here at Wienot films with the awesome cooperation with Edelman. They did an incredible job with the animation and I particularly love the characters. There's a wonderful warms to the color palette that helps pull in the viewer to feel for the woman who receives the diagnosis. 

It is an honor to be working with such talent and in a great work environment, I am truly blessed!

 

No comments: