Monday, October 12, 2020

Mountain Climbing!


I think this video has a nice aesthetic and is worth a watch. After some work we were able to smooth off all the little errors in production and make an amazing piece of art at Wienot Films

It happened to be my very first video to illustrate and although I have progressed a little on my drawing ability working with the whiteboard. It presents some unique challenges and quite an adventure with which to illustrate.

The story is about a gal that is trying to climb a mountain but at the beginning doesn't have the climbing buddies or the equipment to do the job. She is able to find the help just like the potential customer could find the help and community if he or she were a trucker! 

Great little video and I can't wait to do some more!

No comments: