Thursday, October 1, 2020

It's gonna be different after the first kid!

 

Before I started working at Wienot Films and during the time I was investigating the explanatory world of videos on Youtube I watched this cute video. I already had a handful of children at that point and I don't know if even then I remembered that brief moment when it was just my wife and I living the wonderful married life!

Since that time we have added a couple more children to our happy family and now we are even having the opportunity to seeing them leave on adult adventures like church missions and college. We have enjoyed our journey as a family from the early times with just my wife and I and then the addition of our first children. Each child has brought new challenges and a wonderful joy into our lives that has given additional meaning and depth to all the other things I do. 

There are changes and difficulties that come with having children but they are outweighed by far with the happiness and advantages that children naturally bring. 

No comments: