Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Let's get on the Road!

 

I am so grateful for the past 8 years of working at Wienot Films! I have been able to work remotely the entire time as the home base for the company is Austin, TX. During my tenure with Wienot, I have lived in Texas, Arizona, and Utah. It has been an amazing company to work for throughout the years. I have been both a contractor and I have been an employee. 

We have been able to make a lot of different type of videos and try a few different genres of videos, all on a traditional whiteboard with me drawing with a camera mounted above the whiteboard. We have worked hard to really carve out a niche with a style that is an actual whiteboard and the artist live drawing here and there with a high end animation feel. 

This adventure has been amazing!

No comments: