Monday, May 13, 2019

CX: Epic video in the Mud



I get to work with a guy that is awesome with the editing and fantastic with some sweet action shots. I just get to claim the association with the guy that makes these awesome action videos. Wienot films has done some really awesome action videos. I can’t say I know a whole lot about cyclo-cross bicycle racing but if this landing page video were on the website it would totally get me excited to be part of the action. This is what it looked like at the USA Cycling National Championships in Austin, Texas. I can image a cool product video having this level of excitement in the way of a cool bicycle or maybe even an energy drink. It would be tough to do this level of action in a whiteboard animation or an animated video using the style we do for other explanatory videos but we could definitely do some other great explainer videos that could be more educational on the subject! 

For now you’ll have to check out this cool cycle-cross video!

No comments: