Wednesday, April 18, 2012





I can't say I haven't done anything in the past month. I have finally finished with a request to draw a full leg sleeve tattoo. I will add again that drawing tattoos is not my favorite thing to draw in the world but as I make them more artistic and work at applying my own style in ways that make the drawings into works of art they become more to me than a prospective tattoo. I have asked for a few pictures from people that get the tattoos but I have yet to get any photos back.
This image was a midevil inspired one. The individual is from Puerto Rico as can be seen from the flag. He asked me for this one back when we were in Kuwait and I put it off till we returned to the states. I like the way it looks and he sounded super pleased. I was notified that he would be starting the line work to be done the following monday. I haven't received any photos back as I once again asked for some photos of the work in progress and of course the finished ink. I know I won't be getting any tattoos any time soon, but to each their own I suppose. 
 

No comments: