Thursday, February 16, 2012

Did I just hear my name?

I have a friend that I thought I knew a little about but I am thinking now we might be more of just associates. He is a great guy and I learned more about how great he is a person. I took advantage of some networking I thought I could do and I encouraged someone I admire to interview him. It took a couple of tries with Dr Paul to get him on the show but he did get on the show:

http://www.liveonpurposeradio.com/radio/2012/02/13/illustrating-success/

It is a great interview. I will have to admit I got a little laugh at hearing my name on the podcast, but the real fun was simply learning more about the man Will Terry. An even more admirable individual now.

 I have enjoyed listening to Dr Paul cause he has some people on the show that have gone through what I think to be more than I would ever want to go through and have all found their success as they have shared what they are passionate about and shared it with the world. They are inspiring me to find my passion and share it with the world. I don't know exactly how to do this but it is an exciting adventure to find how how I can share what I love to do with those that love what I can do.

I wanted to thank Dr Paul for sharing those great people he knows and also Will Terry for all the time he takes to share what he loves with all of us that love it! What a great reminder for me to get busy with what I love!

I should add that I borrowed this picture of Will from his sisters blog, I want to give credit where credit is due: http://myplasticfreelife.com/2010/12/letter-from-will-terry-a-normal-guy-and-not-some-tree-hugging-freak/

No comments: